Freitag, 7. Juni 2013
1. Add olive oil to saucepan and heat on medium fire. Add garlic, and sauté until fragrant.
2. Now add the carrots, onion, ginger, curry powder, pepper, and vegetable broth (2.5 cups), and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat, and simmer until carrots are softened.
3. Allow the soup to cool for five minutes. Put it in a blender.
4. Heat the blended soup over medium fire. When warmed, stir in coconut milk. Taste and add salt if necessary. Remove from heat when you reach desired temperature of soup.
5. Garnish with coconut flakes.
1. For a meaty variation, add in some shredded chicken.
3. If you don’t have coconut flakes, add chopped walnuts instead